We got reports today that the soil was dry, so we went to have a look. It seemed kinda borderline, so I gave all the tubs a drink.
We harvested another 1/2 pound of cherry tomatoes, about half from each location. Unfortunately one large tomato had split since yesterday and the crack was fuzzy, so we discarded it.
The greens tub at the Court has some lettuces growing to a pretty good size (as shown) and maybe almost ready to harvest. I had been concerned because the lettuce had been coming up kinda of sparsely, but perhaps I merely accidentally sowed them an appropriate distance apart.
The greens tub at the Tower has a more even and thick crop of lettuce, but the leaves are much shorter. It may be time to thin them. We found a half-dozen more looper works by checking leaves that had holes in them; mostly it was the chard but there's one type of plant in the salad mix that the critters seem to like too. This may be a continuing battle.